Thursday, June 04, 2009

I was very stiff when I woke this morning indicating that rain is on it's way. I have been very stiff most of the day and even more exhausted than usual... I made mash potato for dinner with Pork. I peeled the potatoes and put them in water a few hours before i did the pork etc. I just can't do it all at once. I tried micro sleeping today a friend suggested it. Sleeping for 15mins and then setting my alarm and getting up. It took me 2 and a half hours to go to sleep for 15mins! Not really worth it so won't be doing that again. I am writing a letter for the GP for my appointment on Wednesday, will do a bit every day. Will write down what my symptoms are and how they affect me etc, then we will write a proper letter to the Rhumetologist and hopefully get this sorted out. I hope that 'Auntie' Ashleigh isn't reading this, if she is, don't tell my dad as he doesn't know that I am ill...

No comments:

Post a Comment