Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am in bed today, unable to move let alone walk. I'm in agony, was supposed to be going out today but had to cancel, due to imense pain. I have an optition's appointment on Tuesday and hope to get some new glasses. I also hope to go out for lunch on Thursday with a friend, but obviously all that will depend on how i feel. I keep getting spasms in my back, which i never had before until earlier in the week. My brain-fog is unbelievable, my mind is all cloudy (foggy), i guess thats where it gets it's name from. I can't think straight, and when i try to think i get even more confused. I can't remember things and get muddled up easily, it is very distressing. I am going to try and go downstairs to eat, as I haven't had anything today, I ought to take some painkillers also.

No comments:

Post a Comment