Friday, May 29, 2009

Well it is 8.15pm, I have been up since 8am after just 4 hrs sleep. I am really quite sore, aches and pains. I said that I would go and see a friend today which I did but i feel I may be in bed for a few days. This happens a lot, I go out one day and then spend the next 2 weeks feeling unwell. Unable to move. I am supposed to go out tomorrow but I am not sure if I can. I have bought some frozen pizza's for dinner as I don't want to have to cook. I a,lso got some A. Vogel Atro Bath-Oil, which I find soothes my pain for about an hour. Which is a long time for someone in pain 24hrs a day. I hope that if you are reading this it is not because you suffer from this condition as it is such a horrible illness to have, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment