Friday, May 22, 2009

It is 1.45am, I am in bed, unable to sleep, as usual. I started a menstrual period yesterday and I am very heavy and it is very painful. With that and my other symptoms I am in agony. I have been taking 3 ibruprofen tablets and 4 codeine phosphate (60mg) a day for the pain and they're not touching it. I also take 3 mebeverine tablets a day (for IBS), 8 tranexamic acid and 3 mefinamic acid tablets a day for bleeding and 1 citalopram for depression. It seems that the Dr's don't know what causes my problems so just stick me on various tablets. I meant to go to the GP today but I was unable to walk so couldn't. I feel exhausted but can never sleep, and when I do, its never for long. I wish so much I could have a full nights sleep. Or wake up in the morning energised. Or wake up and not be stiff or in pain. But every morning I wake up the same and I wonder how long this will last. Surely it can't last forever. Although it's already been a number of years and I feel it will be lasting forever. I was very tearful earlier, everything gets on top of me every so often, then pain and fatigue, the depression not helping. I have also developed mouth sores today, which I don't think I have had before. After checking the internet, I found it's another symptom of Fibromyalgia. The problem I see to have is that the pain is on the inside and people can't see that I am hurting. I feel that it is all in my head but then sit and think well this pain is deffinatly real! It seemed like a good idea when I thought about starting a blog, however with fibro-fog it is difficult to concentrate and this takes a fair bit of concentration. So I apologise if I don't write as often as I maybe should. I will write when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment