Monday, September 13, 2010

Firstly my business isn't going ahead, it was very stressful, the planning and applying for funding from differant sources etc. I decided after a lot of consideration that if this was too stressful then running the business would be even worse. Secondly, I had a letter from Arden House asking me to go for a medical examination to assess my rights to benefits. Mum rang and explained my current situation, that i hadn't been out the house for 7 weeks and that I deffintly couldn't go during the school holidays (busy) or early morning as i am unwell in the mornings. Asked for a homevisit, they said i needed a fax from the dr. So mum got a fax and sent it to them. Then i got a letter saying on the occasion they couldn't offer me a home visit. Mum rang them back and they refused to change this 9.20am appointment (i had to leave house at 8am), during the holidays. I didn't go... got a form asking why i didn't go and why I hadn't told them when I made the appointment. Filled in the form. Got a letter yesterday saying that a desision maker has looked at reason for not attending and has deemed me fit to work. I have one month to appeal or find a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment