Saturday, July 10, 2010

It has been 7 months since my last post. I have been reffered to Rhuemetology and had an appointment for June 28th which was cancelled and re-arranged for August 16th. I have started having another type of seizure, i grunt, my eyes roll, and i can't speak, these only last for a couple of seconds and I have upto 100 a day. I have had MRI scan and EEG over the last couple of week, getting the results in August or September (waiting for appointment). I have developed TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) over the last couple of months. I am also in the process of starting my own business. I have set up my website and waiting for funding to come through from the council so I can get things sorted. I am an online gift shop, mainly for new age items (candles, crystals, buddah's, fairy's, incense etc). Oh and i made a ram the other day for the church display of noah's ark... Mine is the cream one.

No comments:

Post a Comment